Congregation Information
Springs Mennonite Church (010439)
Meeting Place
1686 Springs Rd
Springs Pennsylvania 15562

Google Maps | MapQuest
Mailing Address
PO Box 127
Springs Pennsylvania 15562-0127
Ph: 814-662-4201
Fax: 814-662-2841

Email: office@springsmc.org
Web: http://www.springsmc.org

Ministers:
Paul Versluis
 
Sections
Conferences
Congregations
Ministers
Churchwide Agencies
Sister Denomination
Organization Index
Search

Affiliations:
Allegheny Mennonite Conference

Description: A rural congregation in the Allegheny Mountains of Southern PA whose purpose is knowing Jesus Christ and making him known through a variety of ministries so that God is glorified.
Founded: 1878
Members/Covenanted Attendees: 292
History: The Springs Church was established in 1878 by Amish immigrants. By 1952 the fellowship had outgrown its present meetinghouse and so the decision was made to build the present structure, located along State Route 669 in Springs, PA. As it was in the past, so the membership continues today to be comprised of individuals of diversified backgrounds and personalities. The present Springs Church continues to meet the challenge to giving Christian witness to the surrounding communities as did our Anabaptist forefathers.